Bike Route Signage Strategy and Bike Sharing Feasibility Study
The City of Albany Department of Development and Planning, CDTC, and consultants Alta Planning + Design are conducting a study on what bike route signage is needed in the City of Albany and how bike sharing might be implemented here. Please join us on the evening of September 24th to learn more about this study and to provide your input.
Monday, September 24th, 2012
4:30 p.m. Open House (drop-in anytime)6:00 p.m. Presentation and Workshop
WAMC’s Performing Arts Studio339 Central Ave., Albany, NY
For more information, contact Kate Lawrence at (518) 434-2532 x17
Issues that will be covered during the presentation and small-group discussion include:
• Where should bike route signs be placed?
• What types of bike route signs would be preferred?
• What are the most popular destinations and routes for bicyclists?
• Why bike share for Albany?
• What are other cities doing?
• Where should bike sharing stations be placed within the City?
• How do we ensure public safety?