It was a fine day in sunny Troy for the annual “Collar City Ramble.” Lots of work really paid off to make the day a rewarding experience for those who came. The Ramble HQ was at the entrance to the world famous Troy Farmers Market at recently refurbished Riverfront Park on River Street. Adjacent to the Farmer Market and Ramble HQ was a big area for a children’s bicycle rodeo.
The Albany Bicycle contingent decided to split itself over the in two rides offered – a river level route to the Uncle Sam Trail and back and a climb-the-hill ride to RPI and then on to the Uncle Sam Trail. When we got to the northern end of the trail – after using Troy’s new bicycle lane on Middleburgh St. – we were treated to a grand circus performance in a sun-dappled clearing in the trail.
All in all a great day in Troy!
- Ramble info
- Juggler at the Uncle Sam Trail circus
- Trapeze artist, juggler, and the Ring Master
- Ramble HQ – Lots of good info
- Ready to RIDE!
- Fearless leaders – Brent and St. Andrew
- Trapeze artists and appreciative riders
- The Big Tunnel on the Uncle Sam Trail