10:00 AM, Saturday April 27, 2019
Six Mile Waterworks Park, Albany NY
West of Fuller Road traffic circle
• Eleven-mile out-and-back; mainly low-traffic streets and bike path, based on BikeAlbanyMap.com (more info on BikeAlbanyMap)
• Mostly flat
• Earth-related talks at key spots: city water supply, landfill, and Pine Bush Preserve.
• Total time: about two hours, 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
• Free parking at Six Mile Park
• Rain date Sunday April 28
• Helmets and waiver required
• Minimum age 14; riders under age 18 must be accompanied by adult
• To make sure your bike is in good working order, do an “ABC Quick Check” in advance: Video One-page printable Quick Check
Route, on Google Maps
Six Mile Waterworks parking lot; Six Mile multiuse trail; Rapp Road; Lincoln Ave; Cook Park; Petra Ln; Walker Way; Jupiter Ln; Locust Park; return directly to Six Mile Waterworks.