10:30 AM, Saturday April 22, 2017
Washington Park Lake House, Albany NY
Near New Scotland Ave. / Madison Ave. entrance
Printable map of our route
• A casual six-mile loop through low-traffic streets, bike lanes, and bike paths, based on BikeAlbanyMap.com (more info on BikeAlbanyMap)
• Visits key bicycle infrastructure, including new Corning waterfront bike paths.
• Mostly flat (one moderate hill, 0.9 miles on Clinton Ave. bike lanes, Palace Theater to Lexington Ave.)
• Ride will culminate with optional participation in the March for Science:
• Donations appreciated, for expansion of BikeAlbanyMap.com.
• Traffic control by Albany Police Department Bicycle Officers.
• Helmets and waiver required.
• Riders under age 18 must be accompanied by adult.
• To make sure your bike is in good working order, do an “ABC Quick Check” in advance: Video One-page printable Quick Check