10:00 AM, Sunday April 22, 2018
Washington Park Lake House, Albany NY
Near New Scotland Ave. / Madison Ave. entrance
• A casual nine-mile loop through low-traffic streets, bike lanes, and bike paths, based on BikeAlbanyMap.com (more info on BikeAlbanyMap)
• Visit Albany’s major parks: Washington Park, Lincoln Park, Buckingham Pond.
• See electric cars, talk with the owners, at St. Vincent DePaul Church.
• Mostly flat (300 feet elevation gain)
• $3 donation requested, for expansion of BikeAlbanyMap.com.
• Helmets and waiver required.
• Riders under age 18 must be accompanied by adult.
• To make sure your bike is in good working order, do an “ABC Quick Check” in advance: Video One-page printable Quick Check