ABC, Inc. Monthly Meeting
(LaSalle School, Chapel – Cultural Center, 391 Western Ave., Albany, Traffic Circle)
Clean Up Items –
- New Logo – Design from Maria?
Reports – Quick Updates
Agenda (several are carryovers) –
- By laws
- NYSTEA Membership
- Pre-Licensing Driver’s Ed Course – Was announced 9/13/10 following death of 23-year-old cyclist killed driver opened car door into cyclist’s path. Letter/contact campaign to our State Senators to bring awareness to this issue (NYBC not doing)
- Gateways to Albany (Lorenz et al.) – Brief discussion – is it feasible to explore?
- Review of proposed Bicycle Month 2011 schedule
- Detail Review of Bike Expo 2011
- Work plan
ANNOUNCEMENTS & REMINDERS –
- Next Rides – Critical Mass – 1/28; 1st Friday Gallery Spin Ride – Fri 2/4
- Next Meeting – Thr, 2/24
- LCI Road l Classes/Savvy Cyclist – For dates, times, and locations, contact – John (firstname.lastname@example.org, 225-4209) or Claire (email@example.com, 209-6477).
- Road Hazard (pothole, tree limb, etc.) – call 434-CITY to report or use the “Fix It Map” at http://blog.timesunion.com/gettingthere/fix-it-map/.