Summer is just around the corner! Our bicycles are cleaned & lubed. The tires are pumped up and we are ready to ride. But wait!
How about taking a Smart Cycling class? It will be the best nine hours you and your bike will spend together!
In the Smart Cycling class, you will learn bicycle skills that will help you
• feel comfortable as you safely and legally ride your bike with traffic;
• learn to ride cautiously and conspicuously;
• gain confidence to safely and legally share the road.
Our class will be taught by certified League Cycling Instructors (LCI).
Register at: email@example.com
Friday Evening April 28, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Classroom
Bring bike (in good working condition), helmet, and lights.
Saturday April 29, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Outside
Bring bike (in good working condition) and helmet.
• For Cyclists aged 14 and older.
• Total class time: 9 hours. Rain or shine!
• Included: a course manual filled with information that you will refer to again and again.
• Cost: $40
• Discount rates for Albany Bicycle Coalition donors: $35 for Voting Members, $30 for Century Members and $20 for Long Haul Members.
UAlbany Campus, 1400 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12222
Complete directions provided when you register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by Albany Bicycle Coalition, advocates for bicycling in the Capital Region of NY State.